Tech Crew Opportunities
Join our Rock of Ages Team!
Looking for a fun way to play a more active role in Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre’s community? Consider joining our tech crew. This is a great way to learn about community theater, give back, make some new friends, and have fun!
Every show needs a number of positions, each with different time commitments and training requirements. We will provide all training for all roles, so please sign up for whatever interests you.
- Followspot operators – This can be learned with minimal training and it’s the best position if you can only commit to a few dates
- Backstage crew – There’s a lot to learn backstage so if you’re interested, please make sure you can be there at the tech week rehearsals. We would like to have a dedicated group for this assignment that can work multiple shows in rotating shifts
- Light board operator – This person will need to learn the entire show very well to be able to call the cues in the right time. We’re looking for someone who can commit to a significant number of shows
- Sound board operator and assistant – This requires training and we are ready to teach you. Because of the complexity of the show, we’re looking for people who can commit to a significant number of shows for these positions.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please complete the form below so we can schedule everyone based on availability.
- Tech Crew Sign-up: http://tinyurl.com/RoACrewSurvey
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop an e-mail to our Tech Director, Dan Caughran (email@example.com).