Important Ticket Info At-A-Glance
NEW FOR 2017!
- Phone reservations are no longer accepted. Ticket orders must be paid in advance.
- Unsold tickets can be purchased at the ticket office on show night.
- Standby tickets are no longer offered at sold out performances.
- You are encouraged to order online. You will select your own seats and receive an e-mail confirmation once the order is submitted.
- All tickets, including season tickets, will be held at Will Call.
- If your performance is rained out, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a new reservation.
More important stuff:
- Children under age 5 cannot be admitted to the theatre. Children age 5+ are welcome as patrons, but parents/guardians should determine beforehand whether the subject matter is appropriate.
- Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management. Please leave plenty of time for parking. Plan to be seated by 8:30pm.
- The Ticket Office can be reached at email@example.com or 410/268-9212 if you have questions. Volunteers retrieve e-mail and voicemail throughout the week and will get in touch.
Season tickets are available November 15-May 15. Single tickets are available beginning April 1.
Explore the sections below for more information.
143 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Volunteers retrieve e-mail and voicemail throughout the week and will respond to your inquiry.
The Ticket Office at the theatre is open from 7pm-9pm on show nights only.
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and select Wednesdays
8:30pm, unless otherwise noted
No performance on July 4
Season Tickets: $60
Available November 15-May 15
Includes one ticket to each of our three shows. You must choose performance dates at the time of purchase.
- You save $15 over single ticket prices.
- You never miss a show!
- You may exchange your tickets, if needed, at least 24 hours before your scheduled performance. A reservation must be made for the new date. Keep your tickets—you must physically exchange them for the new ones.
Single Tickets: $25
Available online April 1
All sales are final. In the case of rain only, tickets may be exchanged for another performance, another show, or for gift certificates. No cash refunds.
Group Tickets: $23
Available online April 1
Discounted tickets are available for groups of 10+ if purchased in one transaction.
Gift Certificates: $25
Good for one ticket to a future production. Certificates do not expire. Your gift recipient must call the Ticket Office to make a reservation, and can use the certificate as payment.
We welcome groups! ASGT is a fun destination for groups, and discounted tickets are available to parties of 10+. To get the discount, please order the full block of tickets online in one transaction.
Group Tickets: $23
You will select your seats during the online ticket transaction. Order early for the best seating on your preferred date. Remember: Season subscribers have first choice of seating beginning November 15!
ASGT is accessible to all patrons. One wheelchair-accessible seat and a companion seat are available for purchase online. If the accessible seat has already been booked for your preferred date, please contact the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410/268-9212.
Qualified service animals are welcome in the theatre. We ask that you reserve seats along the outside aisles or in row K, for your comfort and the comfort of those around you.
Pets are prohibited in the theatre.
What happens if it rains? Since weather systems can move through quickly, we generally wait until show time (8:30pm) to evaluate weather conditions at the theatre before making a call. The start time may be held slightly, if needed.
And when the weather just doesn’t cooperate? If your performance is cancelled due to weather and you already paid for your tickets, you have options:
- Reschedule for a future performance. Keep your ticket! E-mail email@example.com to make a new reservation (give a few alternate dates, if possible) and physically exchange the rain out ticket at the Ticket Office.
- Swap for gift certificates. Deliver your tickets in person, or mail them to the Ticket Office with a self-addressed stamped envelope. We’ll provide gift certificates good for any future performance.
- Donate your tickets. Deliver your tickets in person, or mail them to the Ticket Office with a self-addressed stamped envelope. We’ll provide a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.