Important Ticket Info At-A-Glance
Online ticket sales for our August 2021 Show, “HOME AGAIN: A Musical Revue” start Friday, July 2nd at 12:01 am
- Phone reservations are no longer accepted. Ticket orders must be paid in advance.
- All ticket sales are now online, and tickets are print-at-home. You select your own seats and receive an email confirmation once the order is submitted.
- Since all orders are paid in advance, we no longer offer a waiting list/standby list at sold-out performances.
- If your performance is rained out, you can use the tickets toward any future show, in any season. See the theater Performance Cancellation Policy for more information
More important stuff:
- Children under age 5 cannot be admitted to the theatre. Children age 5+ are welcome as patrons, but parents/guardians should determine beforehand whether the subject matter is appropriate.
- Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management. Please leave plenty of time for parking. Plan to be seated before 8:30pm.
- The Ticket Office can be reached at email@example.com or 410/268-9212 if you have questions. Volunteers retrieve e-mail and voicemail throughout the week and will get in touch.
Explore the sections below for more information.
143 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Volunteers retrieve e-mail and voicemail throughout the week and will respond to your inquiry.
The Ticket Office at the theatre is open from 7pm-9pm on show nights only.
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and select Wednesdays
8:30pm, unless otherwise noted
No performance on July 4
New! Season Ticket “Mini-Plan”: $46 for Two Shows
(option to upgrade and add an additional show at the discounted price of $23)
Availability – TBD
- You save $2 per show
- You get early access to the best seats before the public on-sale date
- You may exchange your tickets (for the same show), if needed (48 hour notice is required). A reservation must be made for the new date.
Single Tickets: $25
All sales are final. In the case of rain only, tickets may be exchanged for another performance, another show, or for gift certificates. No cash refunds.
Group Tickets: $23
Discounted tickets are available for groups of 10+ if purchased in one transaction.
Gift Certificates: $25
Good for one ticket to a future production. Certificates do not expire. Your gift recipient must call the Ticket Office to make a reservation, and can use the certificate as payment.
We welcome groups! ASGT is a fun destination for groups, and discounted tickets are available to parties of 10+. To get the discount, please order the full block of tickets online in one transaction.
Group Tickets: $23
You will select your seats during the online ticket transaction. Order early for the best seating on your preferred date. Remember: Season subscribers have first choice of seating beginning November 15!
ASGT is accessible to all patrons. One wheelchair-accessible seat and a companion seat are available for purchase online. If the accessible seat has already been booked for your preferred date, please contact the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410/268-9212.
Qualified service animals are welcome in the theatre. We ask that you reserve seats along the outside aisles or in row K, for your comfort and the comfort of those around you.
Pets are prohibited in the theatre.
What happens if it rains? Since weather systems can move through quickly, we generally wait until show time (8:30pm) to evaluate weather conditions at the theatre before making a call. The start time may be held slightly, if needed.
Because our theatre is outdoors, we must sometimes cancel a performance if it is actively raining or if the conditions are dangerous. If your performance is cancelled:
- You will be issued a credit to your patron account for the amount paid for your tickets. You may use this credit to purchase tickets for any future performance in any season.
- You can choose to donate your tickets. Email email@example.com stating that you would like to donate your tickets to the theatre. We’ll provide a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.