2024 Ticket Information
Individual Show Tickets
- Individual show tickets will go on sale April 1st, 2024
Season Tickets – Available Now (November 15th, 2023 through May 15th, 2024):
- Consider purchasing season tickets. Besides saving money, season ticket holders have the added flexibility of exchanging their tickets (48-hour notice required – based on availability), if needed.
Important Ticket Info At-A-Glance
- Phone reservations are not accepted. Ticket orders must be paid in advance.
- All ticket sales are now online, and tickets are print-at-home. You select your own seats and receive an email confirmation once the order is submitted.
- Since all orders are paid in advance, we do not offer a waiting list/standby list. Tickets returned to the box office are released for sale on the ticketing website.
- If your performance is rained out, you can use the tickets toward any future show, in any season. See the theater Performance Cancellation Policy for more information
More important stuff:
- Children under age 5 cannot be admitted to the theatre. Children age 5+ are welcome as patrons, but parents/guardians should determine beforehand whether the subject matter is appropriate.
- Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management. Please leave plenty of time for parking. Plan to be seated before 8:30pm.
- The Ticket Office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Volunteers will retrieve e-mails throughout the week and will get in touch.
Explore the sections below for more information.
143 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Volunteers retrieve e-mails throughout the week and will respond to your inquiry.
The Ticket Office at the theatre is open from 7pm-9pm on show nights only (for in-person assistance only).
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and select Wednesdays
8:30pm, unless otherwise noted
No performance on July 4
Season Tickets: $75 for all three shows
Available Now (November 15, 2023 12:00 AM ET through May 15th, 2024).
- You save $5 per show
- You get early access to the best seats before the public on-sale date
- You may exchange your tickets (for the same show), if needed (48 hour notice is required – based on availability). A reservation must be made for the new date.
Single Tickets: $30
Tickets on Sale April 1, 2024.
All sales are final. In the case of rain only, tickets may be exchanged for another performance, another show, or for gift certificates. No cash refunds.
Group Tickets: $25
Individual Show Tickets on Sale April 1, 2024. Season tickets available November 15th, 2024
Discounted tickets are available for groups of 10+ if purchased in one transaction.
Gift Certificates: $30
Good for one ticket to a future production. Certificates do not expire. Your gift recipient must call the Ticket Office to make a reservation, and can use the certificate as payment.
We welcome groups! ASGT is a fun destination for groups, and discounted tickets are available to parties of 10+. To get the discount, please order the full block of tickets online in one transaction.
Group Tickets: $25
You will select your seats during the online ticket transaction. Order early for the best seating on your preferred date. Remember: Season subscribers have first choice of seating beginning November 15!
ASGT is accessible to all patrons. One wheelchair-accessible seat and a companion seat are available for purchase online. If the accessible seat has already been booked for your preferred date, please contact the Ticket Office at email@example.com.
Qualified service animals are welcome in the theatre. We ask that you reserve seats along the outside aisles or in row K, for your comfort and the comfort of those around you.
Pets are prohibited in the theatre.
What happens if it rains? Since weather systems can move through quickly, we generally wait until show time (8:30pm) to evaluate weather conditions at the theatre before making a call. The start time may be held slightly, if needed.
Because our theatre is outdoors, we must sometimes cancel a performance if it is actively raining or if the conditions are dangerous. If your performance is cancelled:
- Season ticketholders (and those who purchased tickets using gift certificates) will be issued a credit to their patron accounts to be used to purchase tickets for any future performance in any season.
- All other ticketholders will be issued a refund to the credit card that was used to purchase tickets.
- You can choose to donate your tickets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to donate your tickets to the theatre. We’ll provide a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.