Join the Supporting Cast
When you donate to ASGT, your gift provides essential resources that help us shine brightly throughout the year. Donations are unrestricted and will be applied where they’re needed most. This may include our Stage/2 project to restore and renovate ASGT’s historic property.
Our donors are called the “Supporting Cast” because they deserve to share the spotlight!
Click the Donate button below to donate to ASGT on your credit or debit card.
Gifts are tax-deductible. ASGT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (52-6078380).
Prefer to send a check? Mail it with our donation form to:
Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre, 143 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
More Ways to Help
- In-Kind Donation: Contact the Board President to discuss a donation of goods or services.
- Business Sponsors: Join the growing community of local businesses supporting ASGT.
- In Honor / In Memory: Request donations to ASGT in memory or in honor of a loved one. After clicking the PayPal “Donate” button on our Donate page, use the “Add special instructions for ASGT” field to let us know who you’re honoring with your gift.
- Planned Gifts: Make “theatre under the stars” part of your legacy through a gift in your will or a beneficiary designation.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution: If you’re age 70½+, you can donate through a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA. For donors age 72+, your QCD can count toward your required minimum distribution.
- Vehicles / Vessels: Donate your car, truck, boat, or RV in support of ASGT through CARS.
- Volunteer: Contribute your time and talent as a volunteer.
And remember: You can multiply your support by submitting your donation for a Corporate Match from your employer, if available!