COVID-19 Safety Update
16 August 2021
The safety of our audience, cast, crew, and additional volunteers is always of utmost importance. As we look to reopen, we’d like to share with you some of the steps we have taken to ensure a safe experience.
In preparation for reopening:
- We are requiring all cast and crew to produce a negative COVID-19 test result
- We are disinfecting the theater today (8/16)
- We are having a professional cleaning before each show
- We are requiring masks to be worn within the building
- We have instituted capacity limits in the building
- We will discourage congregating in open spaces (e.g. the courtyard) and ask that masks be worn until seated
- We have taken steps to eliminate contact (ticketing, program distribution)
- We have reduced seating to allow for social distancing
- We have eliminated our intermission and will not offer concessions for this show
Please remember to bring your mask. We ask that you wear a mask when not seated.
- This show is sold out, however limited tickets may become available. Please continue to check our seating availability HERE.
We want you to feel comfortable and safe. As such, the theater has also instituted a much more flexible policy regarding returning tickets for refunds.
We look forward to sharing our message of hope as we return “HOME AGAIN“