ASGT welcomes five new Board members
ASGT is thrilled to welcome five new people to the Board of Directors! On October 18th, 2016 the following individuals were elected to serve two-year terms:
- Ashley Gladden, Public Relations Director;
- Athena Blackwood, Secretary;
- Brian Shatt, Volunteer Director;
- Debbie Funkhouser, Box Office Director.
And on November 15, 2016 we welcomed a fifth new Board member for a two-year term:
- Cindy Garmoe, Development Director
We also congratulate Melody Volkman on her transition from Volunteer Director to a new role—Production Director. And we’re very happy to enjoy the continued service of Board President Carolyn Kirby and Tech Director Scott McCormick for another term.
Sadly, we’re also saying au revoir to some very good friends. We thank the following individuals for their many years of dedicated service to ASGT:
- Dan Caughran, formerly Co-Tech Director
- Nancy Janelle, formerly Box Office, Volunteer, and much, much more
- Tom Antonielli, formerly Public Relations
Would you like to get more involved with ASGT? We’d welcome your attendance at a Board meeting or service on a Board committee! Click here to explore our standing committees or to contact a specific Board member. Visit our Calendar of Events for upcoming Board meeting dates and locations.